CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:20 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:40 am 

hi guys. am new to this forum so 1stly would like to introduce myself. My real name is Jason Scott but most my friends call me Guru, hence the handle i use.

I was a mad C64 freak in the 80's and have over 2000 titles on an original C64 system but the disk drive finally crashed bout 2 years ago and have been unable to source a new one since. 2 days ago, i was looking around on the net for C64 stuff just for kicks and found this website and dl'd the emulator. "amazing stuff Per", you are an absolute legend to be able to create such a thing.

I had a game called Might and Magic which was my fav 64 game back then and have been dying to play it again for fun since the disk stopped working on the c64 some time ago.

I dl'd the game from c64.com and got the emulator but cant get the 2nd disk file to work. have been into stuart toomers link for an answer and have followed instructions for running 2nd disk files but no matter what i try it doesnt work. it asks to press return after inserting disk "b" which i have done plus trying every single key on my keyboard lol and it just dont run.

can somebody please get back to me and help me out with this problem.

thanks in advance

jas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:01 am 

finally got a game to work (single disk though), 10th frame bowling, what a classic!!!! but no sound at all. how do i get the sound to work.

also can anyone tell me of a site that has the manuals for all these gr8 c64 classic games.

thanks again

jas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:50 pm 
Site Co-Admin

Jasonguru wrote:
finally got a game to work (single disk though), 10th frame bowling, what a classic!!!! but no sound at all. how do i get the sound to work.

also can anyone tell me of a site that has the manuals for all these gr8 c64 classic games.

thanks again

jas

1. Ensure that you have Sound Output set to "On" and a Sound Device selected in the "Options... Sound..." menu (press F9 for the main menu).

2. Manuals are available at Project 64:
http://project64.c64.org/

Stuart Toomer.