CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:52 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:27 am 

hi everybody
I'm looking for a certain game i used to play in 1988, when I was a little girl. It was kind of an educational game that had an assembly line (like in a fordist factory ;) ) where you had to choose the shape, the colour and other details, to build a robot identical to a model. I´don´t even remember the original title, because my c64 51/4 copy is bad labeled (It says: "Robotron"; which is a totally different game), my c64 doesn´t work anymore and I don´t know anybody who has a working one.
I know this is a difficult one, cause I've downloded lots of games, hoping that "this is the one" and failed each time. If anyone knows about it I'll be really happy and thankfull (as well as my nieces... for whom i'm also looking for this game).

marukpa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:17 pm 

Hi,

I've been looking for this game for a very long time too. I still have the cassette (though it's not working) and the name written on it says: ROBOTRON SHOP. I remember calling this game that name, but I don't recall if that's what the game said in the in-game title screen.

I haven't found any rom under that name. So either:
1) It's not its real name.
2) The game was done by an amateur guy in Argentina (I'm also from there), and had a really small run.

If anyone ever finds it, I'll appreciate you drop me an e-mail with the rom at farresto AT hotmail DOT com. I'll update here as well if I ever find it. Good hunt!

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:52 am 

Hello again!

I remembered about this after so many months, and after a lucky search I actually found the game! It's called "Shape Shop" and it's very easy to find.

I downloaded it from: http://www.gb64.com/game.php?id=6754

So many good memories with this game... hope it brings back the best to anyone looking for it. Enjoy!