CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:40 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:02 pm 

I am using this on a windows Vista system. For some reason it seems not to have any sound as of 2 days ago. what could have happened? This was working a few days ago. what can I check?

Thanks!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:23 am 
Site Co-Admin

skeefiez11 wrote:
I am using this on a windows Vista system. For some reason it seems not to have any sound as of 2 days ago. what could have happened? This was working a few days ago. what can I check?

Thanks!!!!

Is the Sound Output set to On and you have a valid Sound Device selected (preferably Primary Sound Driver). Are your sound settings compatible? Is your sound hardware/driver working properly? It is unlikely to be a CCS64 problem, if your settings haven't changed. If some settings are stuck at incorrect values, then you can delete your C64.CFG file and re- set-up CCS64 from scratch.

Stuart Toomer.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:09 pm 

I had turned off enhancements for the speakers since my mp3s were skipping and for some reason in vista it stopped the sound for ccs64?!?

I turned it back on and the sound came back.

I have a different issue however. when I play various games that keeps track of scores or saving games (for example in sport time soccer where it goes through a season or Telengard where you can save a character and come back to it later), I am having difficulty. how can I do this with ccs64 so it knows to come back to where I was later?

Thanks!

Post subject: also..
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:06 pm 

Also to add on the above, I am not talking about the freezing option, but where the program would normally write to a cartridge ..

thx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:53 pm 
Site Co-Admin

skeefiez11 wrote:
I had turned off enhancements for the speakers since my mp3s were skipping and for some reason in vista it stopped the sound for ccs64?!?

I turned it back on and the sound came back.

I have a different issue however. when I play various games that keeps track of scores or saving games (for example in sport time soccer where it goes through a season or Telengard where you can save a character and come back to it later), I am having difficulty. how can I do this with ccs64 so it knows to come back to where I was later?

Thanks!

Ensure that the 1541 Saving setting is set to Continuously.

Stuart Toomer.