CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:52 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:20 am 

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this any issues on the game? At the beginning of the game it says to type "INSTRUCTIONS" if you need help (or something along those lines) but when I type it, the game just says "YOU CAN'T".

It was one of the games I never beat as a kid and years later I want to finish it... I don't know if I just can't remember the proper commands or if there is a problem with the game or emulator. I thought I used to be able to type things like "TAKE" or "GET" followed by the item name and something would happen. I assume it's some sort of bug or issue since nothing happens when I type "INSTRUCTIONS" either. All I can seem to do is type N, E, S or W to move around on the map and U or D to go up or down.

I'm new to the C64 emulator program as well so I don't know if I somehow have something set wrong somewhere in there and that is the problem or if it's something with the game itself.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:55 am 

I tried the Gamebase64 version WITCHCLD_08632_02.zip And it work as expected when I type "INSTRUCTIONS" or "INST". :D So it is most likely a problem with your version of the game.