CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:50 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:20 am 

I downloaded the game Entombed & I tried to load it ,couldn't find it, then was able to load by clicking on the game itself.A screen appears where it tells me to press the joystick button to start the game & I don't know what to do I have tried my gamepad & putting it in every usb socket available & pressing I couldn't get it to start the game.

Also Boulder dash I click on its name & it loads then it comes on the screen with the music & I have tried pressing everything on the keyboard but it just won't start the game.

How to use the gamepad to play the games do I just put it in any usb socket or do I have to use a joystick which I don't have & if I have where to put it there is no socket for it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:42 pm 

Doesn't anybody have an idea?Can I use my gamepad to play?What to do to use it or I can only play with a joystick?When I buy the joystick where should I put it in a usb port & do they mean usb sockets by port 1 & port 2 how to identify which one is port 1 & which is port 2?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:06 pm 
Site Co-Admin

You need to tell CCS64 to use your joystick and calibrate it in the Input... menu. Press F9 for the main menu and investigate. I use the keyboard myself, not a joystick, for input. Also, have a look at:
http://sjtoomer.zymichost.com/ccs64_sui.htm

Stuart Toomer.