CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:01 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:08 pm 

Hi anybody out there ....

The new existing possibility for multiplayer-C64-games is really exiting.

Unfortunately anytime when I check the servers with the Kaillera-client, there's nobody with the CCS64 online ...
Most everybody there is playing arcade-games with one of the arcade-emulators like mame32k etc.

Because of this fact should be a central meeting-point for users to come to and make dates with others who like to play some old C64-games together.

Anybody reading this, has interest to make dates for gambling together with CCS64 ? If so, give me an answer ...

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:19 pm 

i would to support this, but in the moment i have no time...

i made a webpage for ccs64 multigaming with instructions and forums and so, but i need a moderator for this page, because of my rare time...

if you are interested for this contact me or post, so you could make dates with others and post it in the buildin forums, post news and so on...

cya !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:43 pm 

Hi Rebell !

Unfortunately it is the same with me: I just have limited spare time to play with others some C64 or Amiga Classics online, but not the time to administrate a server for multigaming or moderating a forum, sorry about this ...

But I will keep your page in my eyes and when there the forum is working, I will be there to look for others to play online with ....

Ciao,

Mike

Post subject: Meeting board
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:21 pm 

I have an idea

We can make a special topic on this forum for meetings, and each one is sure to connect at a precise date and time would write a reply there.

containing : date, time, server, exact game filename, username

and the most important, it is very easy to run a Kaillera server, so please download it and if not any server named "CCS64" or similar does exist please make one

This server would shutdown each time you will stop your connection and must be launch at your convienience, so it is necessary that everytime a new user create one on this same name "CCS64"

you saw that the CCS64 still rare there, i am sure it is the major reason :-( not enough organisation at this day. Together we will make it stronger ;-)

Ruddy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:12 pm 

Hi Yoritomo !

I read about your ideas and I think they're good. So if you want to create a special "Dating-Topic" feel free and do so and I will be a person, who will surely keep that Topic in the eye ...
I also tried The WinUAE with Kaillera and it worked mostly acceptable or fine, if there's no other application like P2P-Software running ...
It is just a good idea to keep a Chat-Window for easy and Kaillera-Indepent communication, open.

CU,
Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:03 am 

Hey guys, anytime anyone wants to play c64 online let me know, I'm not very good but I do play loads of c64 games.