CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:57 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:15 am 
Offline
Site Co-Admin

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:46 pm
Posts: 786
Location: East Yorkshire, England
Hakan has just made a CCS64 V3.0 BETA 1.9 release with some small fixes and some new features. He is still working on the new SID waveforms, so that will appear in another release.

* Adjusted the volume level for the sample voice when SID Filter is active.

* Connected the SID Filter emulation to the Filter Parameters in the menu.

* Added possibility to tilt the screen 90, 180 or 270 degrees, in all screen modes.

URL for download is below:
http://www.ccs64.com/CCS64%20V3.0%20Beta%201.9.zip

_________________
Kind regards,

Stuart Toomer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:12 pm
Posts: 99
Location: Sauerland, Germany
Thanks to Hakan for his great work for so a long time !!


cya :wink:

_________________
Image
...A MULTIPLAY-CCS64-WEBSITE // CCS64MULTIPLAY SERVER!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:48 pm 
Offline
Site Co-Admin

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:46 pm
Posts: 786
Location: East Yorkshire, England
Hakan says that the SID Filter emulation is now very close to reSID. It sounds very good to me! I'd appreciate some comment by a SID expert as to its accuracy.

_________________
Kind regards,

Stuart Toomer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: zip files...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:24 am
Posts: 1
Location: Buenos Aires - Argentina
it' is possible that in someone moment the CC64s to suppot zip files?
Thank's and excuse me for my terrible english... :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: zip files...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:08 am 
Offline
Site Co-Admin

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:46 pm
Posts: 786
Location: East Yorkshire, England
EdgardoFilms wrote:
it' is possible that in someone moment the CC64s to suppot zip files?
Thank's and excuse me for my terrible english... :?


That has been mentioned before and is already on the CCS64 Wish-List.

_________________
Kind regards,

Stuart Toomer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 34
Hi, great work endeed!

2 things..

Is it possible to implement a program selection in a tap with more games, like other emu already do?

Second, can you adjust pal resolution?
Left and right border are too thin and they don't show all border useful for many demos effects or games.

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:19 pm 
Offline
Site Co-Admin

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:46 pm
Posts: 786
Location: East Yorkshire, England
koseidon72 wrote:
Hi, great work endeed!

2 things..

Is it possible to implement a program selection in a tap with more games, like other emu already do?

Second, can you adjust pal resolution?
Left and right border are too thin and they don't show all border useful for many demos effects or games.

Thanks


1. A TAP file relates to only one game. Are you getting confused with T64 files, which are already supported in CCS64? (Tape Device 1.)

2. PAL is a fixed ratio, but you can adjust your graphics resolution in the Screen Mode settings, to give bigger/smaller pixels. The choices available are dependent upon your graphics card.

_________________
Kind regards,

Stuart Toomer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 34
No, I'm talking about TAP not t64 which is one game only.

T64= only one game/program
tap= one or more games/programs.

2) It isn't a resolution problem, but is a problem with less vertical rows used for the left and right border.
You may be right in full screen but in a window there isn't any resolution problem of my video card.
Left and right border cut off lots of graphics used in demos or games...

Bye


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:31 am 
Offline
Site Co-Admin

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:46 pm
Posts: 786
Location: East Yorkshire, England
koseidon72 wrote:
No, I'm talking about TAP not t64 which is one game only.

T64= only one game/program
tap= one or more games/programs.

2) It isn't a resolution problem, but is a problem with less vertical rows used for the left and right border.
You may be right in full screen but in a window there isn't any resolution problem of my video card.
Left and right border cut off lots of graphics used in demos or games...

Bye


1. All of the TAPs that I have come across are one game only and some T64s (like D64s) have more than one game in them.

2. The borders appear fine on my machine. Please re-try with different screen modes, since some make the borders smaller and others don't.

I cannot help any further with your problems.

_________________
Kind regards,

Stuart Toomer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 34
Hi, take a look at this site:

http://www.edicolac64.com/public/cassette.php

There are thousand of tapes here that were sold regularry (not copies) and this is the reason why various emu had already implemented multi games chose option in tap files.
Like Winvice or Hosx emu.

2) I've tried all resolution but as I said before when you select a windows desktop resolution the graphic board doesn't influence the overall view.
No one displays all border.

An important part of the left and right border in pal system is missing and the vertical rows missing hyde part of graphics displayed in many c64 demos and also games.

Take a look at hosx emulator (pal) and you will see what I mean.
Please consider what I say because lots of people would like that ccs64 adds Tap feature described in partcular .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:43 pm 
Offline
Site Co-Admin

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:46 pm
Posts: 786
Location: East Yorkshire, England
koseidon72 wrote:
Hi, take a look at this site:

http://www.edicolac64.com/public/cassette.php

There are thousand of tapes here that were sold regularry (not copies) and this is the reason why various emu had already implemented multi games chose option in tap files.
Like Winvice or Hosx emu.

2) I've tried all resolution but as I said before when you select a windows desktop resolution the graphic board doesn't influence the overall view.
No one displays all border.

An important part of the left and right border in pal system is missing and the vertical rows missing hyde part of graphics displayed in many c64 demos and also games.

Take a look at hosx emulator (pal) and you will see what I mean.
Please consider what I say because lots of people would like that ccs64 adds Tap feature described in partcular .


I have sent your requests to Hakan for his responses. The same for the previous comments about the SID 8580 (Filter) emulation.

_________________
Kind regards,

Stuart Toomer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 34
Thanks :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:19 pm
Posts: 78
Yeah, if you are having border issues it's because your emulator resolution is set too low and it's clipping. change to a slightly larger and more accurate one.

the windows resolution and the emulator resolution are two different thingss. it's the EMULATOR resolution that needs increasing to show more of the border.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 34
yes but if you read the post we were talking about emu resolution in a desktop window.

I work with a 1280 desktop and have the problem, so isn't mine but of the emu code...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group