CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:50 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:10 pm 

I have now added support for the Kaillera client v0.9 in CCS64 V3.0 Beta. The feature is not by any means finished :) , but it should be possible to multiplay .D64,.T64 and .PRG files with at least two players.

* Except from the latest CCS.EXE binary, you also need to download the Kaillera client v0.9 DLL (from www.kaillera.com )

* The multiplay mode is started from the Device 1 or 8 menu, select the "." directory and press F3.
* Only the files in the directory viewed when pressed F3 will be available for playing.
* Multiplay mode is stopped by pressing F9,F10 or the Alt keys.
* Currently only the first file in .T64-files is available for playing, .D64 files are booted (with LOAD"*",8,1).
* Remember that all C64-inputs are mixed together, so each user should have a different joystick configuration (or use different ports). Use the kaillera chat function before starting a game.
* The filenames of the game-file have to be exactly the same for all users, otherwise you cannot join.
* Only works in windowed mode (the kaillera client crashes while ccs64 is in full screen-mode - as kaillera is not written by me this is out of my control :roll: ).

Please test and report anything strange, except the limitations mentioned above and the current shortcomings known with kaillera.

Best regards,
Håkan Sundell