CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:07 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:18 am 

I feel unbelievably stupid and annoying for posting this, but I’ve searched everywhere for the solution to this and I can’t find it in the manuals either…however I might just be blind.

Anyway, I’m trying to play Zak Mckracken as a .D64 file. It loads and my joystick settings are fine. But before the game will start, it says “Put in side 1 and push joystick button” If I push the joystick button, which is also the fire button I assume? It just comes up with this small light blue box for just a second that says “Maximum 1541 speed” then it prompts again.

o.O Help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:29 pm 

Nevermind! I found the way! Mwahaha.

However, thought I'd post this here in case I time-travel and need this again...or if someone else does XD

First load up CCS64 and then press Alt8 choose ZakBoot.d64 then go to down to boot and push the right arrow on the keyboard, when it asks you to put ZakMcKracken side 1 in press Alt8 again and push the left arrow, then go to Zak Side 1, push the right arrow then press F1. It should go back to the screen that asked you to put the disk in and press fire, so press FIRE. It should then load a LucasFilm graphic and the the start of the game (the bit where your talking to your boss).

Credits for that go to ...shit I don't know your name. I found him on a forum somewhere.

Anywho, happy gaming.