CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:30 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:51 am 

Ditto, though it was back in 1998 here. I thought I'd give version 3 another go and rather hoped that the registration file would still work

I've still got the original registration email along with the ccs64.key file:-

Code:
Thank you for registering CCS64. Attached to this email is your own personal key that is
required to unlock the advanced features of CCS64. Copy the ccs64.key file into your CCS64
directory.

If you have any questions about CCS64 please direct them at the Message Board located on the
web site at http://ccs64.fatal-design.com or alternatively send them by email to
ccs64@fatal-design.com where the CCS64 author will try his best to respond. Please mention you
are a registered user to ensure a faster reply! As you can imagine we receive a lot of email.

Version 2.0 is still heavily in development but your registration has just aided in that
process. You will be sent an email detailing when the full release of 2.0 is available and of
course you will receive the registered copy free.

Many thanks for your custom and for support CCS64, we wish you all the best.

The CCS64 Team

Hakan Sundell - CCS64 Programmer
Richard Davey - CCS64 Webmaster

This only refered to the full version of 2.0 which was never released as far as I know, but my prestel email addy that I registered with is long dead anyway changed ISP four times since then and no longer use ISP email addresses for that reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:56 am 

Just spotted something when I copied the ccs64.key file to the ccs64 v3.0 dir and click on About CCS64 (under help) it says it's registered to my full name so I guess it still works. It's just a bit disconcerting that the Registration Code option is not greyed out or changed to registered.

So is there any difference between reg and unreg?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:19 pm 
Site Co-Admin

Pugsy wrote:
Just spotted something when I copied the ccs64.key file to the ccs64 v3.0 dir and click on About CCS64 (under help) it says it's registered to my full name so I guess it still works. It's just a bit disconcerting that the Registration Code option is not greyed out or changed to registered.

I don't think there is any difference in functionality, although I haven't asked Hakan that question yet.

Stuart Toomer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:29 am 
Site Co-Admin

Mrfirkin wrote:
Pugsy wrote:

That's my concern too. I just saw the registration box and it asks for the rego code, then I guess the registered user name is added above.

I hadn't opended the help section, but when I did, there was my name and saying registered copy.

Still doesnt show up in the register box though???

Cheers,

Paul.

The menu option Registration Code is always for you to input - if you have used it, then you do not need to use it again. The registered name is shown in the Help -> About window. You do not need to use the other menu options if you have already registered.

Stuart Toomer.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]