CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:26 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:40 pm 

I am using a playstation 2 control pad on my PC. The controller works with meka and the latest PC games. However in ccs64 I cannot get it to work. When I go to the callibration screen the emulator picks up the button presses but I cannot define the button setup for gameplay. When I try to change a button in the joystick keyset it does not pick up my button presses. Any help? I will look in some other topics for help too. I will reply when I get things working.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:14 am 

This is the same problem I have with my joystick.. I cannot define what buttons to use and it's very awkward to use the preset button as the fire button :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:14 pm 

Laffer wrote:
This is the same problem I have with my joystick.. I cannot define what buttons to use and it's very awkward to use the preset button as the fire button :(

Weard! Just got my controller working. I adjusted the calibration a bit and set up joystick adapter port 1 to both controler ports. I didnt touch the define keyset options. My left and up triggers are both set to 10% while the right and down triggers are set to 80%. Dont know how this worked though.