CCS64 Forum

A forum to discuss issues about CCS64!
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:42 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:18 am 

So I posted a topic about not being able to get 2 joysticks to work with CCS64 which was ignored for over a month, then when I finally got a reply I suggested that there might be a bug in CCS64 and the next thing I knew my account was deleted along with my posts, including an answer to someone else's question. Why? I mean, I think CCS64 is great, but so is WinVice, and it is free. I have used both because one may have features (or bugs) that the other does not. If a game doesn't work on one for some reason then it may work on the other. But I don't know why anyone would register CCS64 and donate $30 to the author as he requests when it is so difficult to get help on his own forum.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:38 am 
Site Co-Admin

My apologies. I must have removed it accidentally. Unfortunately, this message-board gets a lot of spam. Have a look at the information here about Joysticks with CCS64:
http://sjtoomer.zymichost.com/ccs64_kb.htm

Like VICE, CCS64 development/help is done on peoples' spare time; of which we don't have a lot of now, which is why it appears that it takes a long time to get a response to a query on the forum.

It's up to you if you want to donate towards CCS64, which I suggest. CCS64 V3 is not 'crippled' in any way, if you decide you do not want to register for it - so you can enjoy its feature for free also.

Stuart Toomer.